Mr. Komitas Stepanyan
Deputy CAE at CBA
Komitas Stepanyan is the Deputy Head of Internal Audit at the Central Bank of Armenia. More than 9 years he has a head of IT audit division. He has more than 10 years of teaching experience at the Yerevan State University. He is a member of IIA and ISACA and the holder of two international certificates: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC, issued by ISACA) and Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA, issued by IIA).
He is a board member of IIA Armenia and adviser committee member at CyberCentral cybersecurity forum.
In 2005, he earned PhD degree. Komitas is graduate of a “Public Policy and Public Administration” Certificate Program at Tufts University – The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy (USA).
He was one of the speakers at:
- IIA International Conference, Dubai 2018
- CyberCentral, Prague 2018
- Cybersecurity and Digital Financial Services, Amman 2018
- Annual Excellence in Corporate IT Audit, Berlin 2017
- CyberCentral, Prague 2017
- IIA Ukraine Conference in Kiev, 2017
- Internal Audit Forum, Astana 2016
- CEE Conference in Budapest, 2016
- IIA Ukrain Conference in Kiev, 2016
- Internal Audit And Risk Management, Minsk 2015
- IIA-Serbia International conference in Belgrade, 2014